Taking into consideration the number of emails one sends each day it’s no surprise we have high standards for the apps we use to manage those messages. Email Clients are no longer have only basics they have multiple features like snoozing messages, scheduling emails, and offering templates that help them to stand out from the crowd in Hotmail.
If you are a Windows user, you’ll likely have a desktop email client for when you’re on your computer for more features or to manage multiple email accounts in one software. In the following article, we’ll present the top 5 email clients for Windows and also the need for what makes a great email client for windows.
What makes a Great Email Client for Windows:
Email web apps like Poczta Gmail , Yahoo are great if you want to use them on the web but if you want to use the desktop version so that you can backup emails on the desktop, or use multiple email accounts at the same place. Whatever the reasons may be Windows offers some solutions to such problems. While looking for the best Windows email clients we have focused on stability, ease of use and third-party integrations.
Finally, these five email clients were only chosen as they offer one of the best and unique services and give users unexpected perks too.
Top 5 Best Email Client for Windows
1) eM Client: eM Client gives you multiple account access at the same place with ease. The template layout is widely used by other email clients. It mostly has all the necessary basic features but another extra feature is the ability to translate the emails into 39 languages right within the application. It also has a Deduplicator as a tool so that one can identify any duplicate contacts, emails in their system. The client comes with a chat feature so that you can work on other projects while still use the chat to discuss with other team members in eM Client.
2) Thunderbird: Thunderbird is a windows email client with a browser experience. Browsing has become second nature to most users of the Windows email client. Keeping this in mind, Mozilla Firefox created the Thunderbird with a browser interface and also one can use the firefox from the web client too. There is a chat option too where users can chat with other communities of users. Moreover, it is an open-source software thus it is available for free.
3) Mailbird: Mailbird lacks text on the page. Instead, it’s all about icons. One can customize the look with more flash templates. Mailbird stands out as it can integrate with nearly 50 apps and services which make a great choice for users who live in their inbox. With such features, Mailbird becomes a powerful hub for communication and project management.
4) Windows Mail: Windows mail is a default application that comes pre-installed on Windows, and it’s as simple as it gets. Windows Mail can be connected, if you’re a Windows user to your core, you appreciate the native feel. It consists of many basic features and is free for use .
5) Microsoft Outlook: It is one of the oldest email clients out there that are still widely used, and for a good reason it’s reliable. Plus outlook’s email, calendar and contact management system works seamlessly with it. It comes with all the necessary basic features and also has multiple unique features one can find them in the Microsoft Outlook Tips and Tricks section. It is free till the trial period then one can purchase a license for it from yahoo.de login .
On a concluding note, one can rest assured with the email clients given in the article all of them prioritize user security and data privacy.